In November 2020, a group of journalism students enjoyed a drone fun day. They learned about the legal requirements to operate a drone safely in Hong Kong, how to use drones in news reporting and most of all, try to fly the drones themselves within a safe, controlled environment.
- Communication students run YouTube channels for local artists
- The workshop [I am a reporter] organised by Journalism department was held successfully on 20th March.
- A launching ceremony of the collection of Articles written by HKBU Students was conducted successfully
- Teaching and learning projects win international recognition
- Journalism Department produces a congratulations video for 2019 and 2020 graduates
- Journalism students join Drone Safety Awareness Workshop
- A journalist’s HK$50 million donation for journalism
- Recreating news anchoring experiences at home
- Joint Statement by University Journalism Educators on Hong Kong Police Force Proposal for Press Credentials Policy
- Journalism scholar wins top paper award
- Journalism students receive Human Rights Press Award
- Lorenzo Natali Media Prize 2020
- Journalism students and graduates scoop 13 Campus Newspaper Awards
- Journalism alumnus shines in documentary contest
- Journalism student and alumni clinch Consumer Rights Reporting Awards